Wednesday, September 14, 2016

What the Teacher Wore

Now that we're in a routine again...and I'm not wearing the same white cotton shorts and tank tops every.single.day....it's time to get a little more intentional about my outfits.  It's been a while, so today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

Lots of fun Target finds in this week's post which means LOTS of great deals!!!  And who doesn't love a great deal?!  I found this sleeveless number at the beginning of the summer for about $10.  I thought it would be perfect for church and conferences and for $10, you can't beat it!  I paired it with these black Ralph Lauren Deirdre wedges I picked up at Dillard's a few years ago for under $40 after season. Topped it all off with my Kendra Scott Alexandra drop earrings.


The dress fit perfectly for being under $10!  And with no end to the heat in sight, I think I'll get lots more wear out of this in the next few weeks.


A night out called for a little something dressier.  I bought this jumper a year & a half ago  from a cute little boutique in Nashville.  For the life of me, I can't remember what the boutique is called.  But I love it!  And I paired it with these Sam Edelman Delilah D'Orsay heels I recently bought at Marshall's for $40!!!!!! 


Probably would've been really cute with a belt, but since I didn't have one I liked, I wore this Courtney Bib Necklace instead and paired that with my Tory Burch Double Wrap Bangle & Rustic Cuff.


Now let's get back to Target.  This was one of my favorite finds this summer!  I got this top for less than $10, too!  It's from the Knox Rose line they have in-store...I really love so many of the Knox Rose pieces I've found there!  

These jeans are a staple.  I've worn them for the last three years and they still fit like new.  It seems like I always try out a lot of different jeans, but I keep coming back to these.  Great quality, great fit, and if you can get them on sale you can usually find them 2-for-1.  LOVE that! 
When I was in Vegas this past summer, I found these Steve Madden Callvin peep toes for less than $70.  They were on clearance and I couldn't grab them fast enough.  I can't find them anymore, but they carry an identical shoe in a different color you can find HERE.  Honestly, I LOVE these shoes and wear them so much more than I thought I would.  They're so comfortable and they go with almost everything I own.


Last up, a Target romper for the win.  I found this one in the Spring and I *think* I paid full price which may have been $20?  I liked it because the shorts are a bit longer than most romper shorts and I love the way they fall.  It's just a good fit!  I found the shoes at Target, too!  I found them on clearance and they're a perfect fit.  I have them in sand, too and wear these all the time. 





Even though I'm tired of the heat, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for full on booties and scarves just yet.  That will come all too soon and I'll be wishing on the warm weather once again :)  



1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute outfits. Every one of them. I live in the Northeast and we are just starting to get a few cooler days here and there. I've pulled out my scarves and wear them in the morning but by noon I'm whipping those babies off because I'm sweating. Don't want to complain about the warmth though. All too soon we'll be shoveling snow.

    ReplyDelete